1. What inspires you?
〉Everything related with dark/gothic topics, scary/horror stories, alternative outfits, nature, history, halloween, cities, coffee shops, art supplies, synthwave, metal music, etc.
2. How long have you been working as a professional artist ?
〉During my last years at college ,I started doing commissions like most of artists and then I started to do some freelance works for different clients and I could publish some comic pages in independent editorials/publishing. And as a professional I’d say in 2016 when I got my first work on comics and later I started to work for different animation studios and doing some illustrations for books.
3. What are the most difficult parts/things for you to draw?
〉I’d say machines, weapons, vehicles…all things that are very technical.
4. What device/s do you use for digital art?
〉Ipad Pro 12.9 2018 & Apple pencil – Wacom Cintiq HD13
5. What softwares do you use for digital art?
〉Procreate, Adobe Photoshop, Clip Studio Paint
6. How long have you been using procreate?
7. What art materials do you use for traditional art?
〉Moleskine sketchbook, Sakura Pigma fine liners , Uniball signo pens, Kuretake brush pen, W&N inks, W&N watercolors, Copic markers, Waterbrushes, etc
8. How do you charge your art?
〉Well,it depends of several factors, how much time it takes for me to finish the piece,how the complexity is, what kind of commissioned artwork the client is looking for…
9. Can I use/repost your artwork?
〉You may but only with credits, by tagging me, my name and link to my Instagram page should be in the first line of your post, not at the end.
10. Can I make fanart of your work?
〉Yes,you can ! but please tag me if you do. I’d love to see it.
11. Do you sell original artwork?
〉Yes I do, you can always ask me about this or you can write me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Where can I buy artwork from you (like prints,products, etc) ?
〉You can buy products/prints of my artwork through these websites:
Society6 (For products ing eneral)
InPrnt (For prints mostly)
Gumroad (For digital artworks)
13. Do you accept collaborations?
〉I do. If you are a company/have a business and you would like to do a collaboration with me,please write me at email@example.com